TIP 1: UPDATE YOUR V-CARD
▪ Current Location, update frequently so editors can find you if they need someone in that area for a breaking story. They receive notification.
▪ Profile & Cover image.
▪ Nationality, Biography, CV+CONTACT info.
TIP 2: UPDATE PROJECT SETTINGS
On your Timeline, create a Project or add images to an existing project.
UNDER PROJECT EDITOR:
1. Add Location
2. TAG each project. This is essential to getting your work found!
3. Add a short description to your project. This is essential to getting your work noticed!
3. Determine if you want to display your project publicly or keep it private. Sometimes publications do not want unpublished work to be available online. So, in these cases, keep the project set to PRIVATE.
4. Determine if you want to SUBMIT TO THE EDITORS’ GUILD ARCHIVE, which is an exclusive archive that is updated daily based on your submissions, which only editors can view. You can submit a project that is private to the public, yet visible only to editors.
5. To share the project, click SHARE & SEND. You can share with your entire contact list via email, facebook, twitter, etc. You can also copy the link of the project, if you prefer to send to an editor directly, if the CONTACT option is available on their V-Card.
TIP 3: CONNECT, SHARE, BE ACTIVE!
▪ Past Tips: View here
▪ ARCHIVE: Connect & Share.
▪ RESOURCES: Grants & Workshops, Assignment & Exhibition
▪ NEWS: Daily updates from the photographers, editors and organizations
▪ SEND/SHARE: Grow your Community of followers and subscribers.